Sunday 27 May 2012

Roadtrip 2012: Last Day at Home

Last day at home

So my dinner plans got cancelled for tonight – and in a way that’s a good thing. Still so much to get done here – its quite daunting, and now at least I have some extra time to do the items on my checklists. That is, if I don’t get distracted by… oh look, there’s a sale on leather…. I wonder if that’s made of rubber… Oh – sorry – what was I saying?

New wallet has been filled.  Why is it so hard to find a wallet with a compartment for change these days? Trying to ensure that I don’t over-pack here – have a 40x20x66cm suitcase and a bag to take with me – and that’s it. Of course, the issue is that I don’t physically have the suitcase here – wont get it until I’m in the city tomorrow. I can see myself having to leave some stuff behind.

Also – was going to bake some cookies etc for the trip – as well as some special treats I had planned for the pup, but – seems I have managed to break my oven. So there goes the baked treats and goodies idea. Can you spell frustration?!

This will probably be my last blog post until I arrive in Calgary, although – I may update later on today. We’ll see how much of a panic mode I am in. Will be writing a journal of my trip and will upload it once I have settled. Hopefully with pics :)

Still accepting donations!!! PLEASE if you can help towards the cost of the incidentals,  click the donate button!!! EVERY penny helps!!


No comments:

Post a Comment